CMA Member physician pricing displayed.
Access to the Canadian Pharmacists Association’s Compendium of Pharmaceuticals and Specialties (CPS) is included in the cost of CMA membership and is valued at over $500 a year.
Convenient and current source for drug information.
The CPS offers unparalleled, comprehensive, Canadian-specific content in both official languages and is updated weekly. It offers a compilation of 2000+ Canadian product monographs for drugs, vaccines and natural health products that are developed by manufacturers, approved by Health Canada and optimized by CPhA editors.
- Health Canada advisories (posted online within 48 hours), with link to monographs and full listing of warnings and recalls
- Interactive medical calculators, printable patient information and advanced search option
- Manufacturers directory and product images linked to monographs
- What’s New listing and Monograph Updates Table
- Clin-Info (e.g. drugs of choice during pregnancy and breastfeeding, drug-food interactions, lab values)
- Drug Regulatory and Monitoring Programs’ Reporting and Request Forms, Public Drug Programs and Product Identification tool (Drug ID)
* Not available to student members. Students can access the RxTx Mobile app or may have access to the online version through their medical school library.
This product is available to CMA Members only.*