This course is open to practicing physicians and residents.
Learn how to develop and exercise your leadership skills in male-dominated environments
DATE: Mar. 30-31, 2023
TYPE: Virtual, Facilitated
DURATION: 2 days 10:00 am-5:00 pm ET each day
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course focuses on deepening self-awareness and self-knowledge in today’s medical leadership and societal context where current relevant concepts will be explored to facilitate women physicians’ next leadership development steps.
EXPECT TO LEARNN HOW TO:
- explore the leadership direction that resonates most strongly with your life purpose;
- leverage your natural strengths to more effectively engage others and address factors that may be limiting your success;
- identify opportunities to drive and support female physician leadership in our current and emerging complex health care system;
- learn specific strategies to become more effective as a medical women leader and
- identify what influences leadership and recognize both internal and external factors affecting the career progression of medical women today.
This course can be tailored and delivered* to physicians and/or interdisciplinary teams at your organization, meeting or conference. We’d be happy to work with you to find the right course for you and your organization. Please complete this brief questionnaire, and one of our learning specialists will get back to you to discuss options.
*Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, courses will be delivered virtually until further notice.