CMA Member physician pricing displayed.
This course is open to practicing physicians and residents.
Early bird pricing in effect until Jan. 31, 2021. Please use EARLYBIRD21 at checkout to receive 30% off your 2021 PLI course registrations.
Mobilize people by tapping into their individual potential
DATE: Mar. 17, 24 and 31 and Apr. 7, 2021
TYPE: Virtual, Facilitated
DURATION: 4 evenings (7:00–9:00 pm ET)
ABOUT THIS COURSE
The ability to engage people — to make them care deeply about their work, commit to your organization’s goals and work together to achieve them — is crucial to your success as a leader, especially during a pandemic. But in highly complex health care workplaces, where you need to reach people across many layers, functions and cultures, mastering this skill is a challenge.
In this Physician Leadership Institute course, you will focus on the core skills and practical tools you need to nurture an engaged organizational culture. You will learn a pragmatic approach to help you achieve the cooperation of people outside your sphere of influence.
EXPECT TO LEARN HOW TO:
- define engagement and identify the tools others need to get fully invested in their work;
- deploy a strength-based approach to increase engagement and energize others;
- discuss strategies to motivate others and build trust;
- practice powerful communication approaches to find common ground;
- provide constructive feedback; and
- use coaching and mentorship as motivation tools.
This course can be tailored and delivered in-house* to physicians and/or interdisciplinary teams at your organization, meeting or conference. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
*Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, courses will be delivered virtually until further notice.