CMA Member physician pricing displayed.
This course is open to practicing physicians and residents.
Learn how to develop and exercise your leadership skills in male-dominated environments
DATE: June 10-11, 2021
TYPE: Virtual, Facilitated
DURATION: 2 days 10:30 am-5:30 pm ET each day
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course focuses on deepening self-awareness and self-knowledge in today’s medical leadership and societal context where current relevant concepts will be explored to facilitate women physicians’ next leadership development steps.
EXPECT TO LEARNN HOW TO:
- explore the leadership direction that resonates most strongly with your life purpose;
- leverage your natural strengths to more effectively engage others and address factors that may be limiting your success;
- identify opportunities to drive and support female physician leadership in our current and emerging complex health care system;
- learn specific strategies to become more effective as a medical women leader and
- identify what influences leadership and recognize both internal and external factors affecting the career progression of medical women today.
This course can be tailored and delivered in-house* to physicians and/or interdisciplinary teams at your organization, meeting or conference. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
*Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, courses will be delivered virtually until further notice.