CMA Member physician pricing displayed.
This course is open to practicing physicians and residents.
Early bird pricing in effect until Jan. 31, 2021. Please use EARLYBIRD21 at checkout to receive 30% off your 2021 PLI course registrations.
Learn to advocate and build alliances so you can meet your organization’s objectives.
DATE: Mar. 25-26, 2021
TYPE: Virtual, Facilitated
DURATION: 2 days 10:00 am-4:30 pm ET each day
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Workplace politics exist in every leader’s world. How health care leaders navigate regular interactions with stakeholders — while maintaining autonomy, integrity and sanity — can either help or hinder their objectives.
This Physician Leadership Institute course will teach you how to become more influential at work, build alliances and achieve consensus to meet your objectives. It will also teach you to become a spokesperson using recognized communication, advocacy and media skills.
EXPECT TO LEARN HOW TO:
- better understand your workplace from political, social and economic perspectives;
- influence your stakeholders by better understanding how matrices and networks work;
- determine how health care decisions are made and how to influence them at the local, provincial and federal levels;
- navigate workplace politics;
- create a strategic advocacy approach;
- develop persuasive messages on key issues; and
- skillfully work with the media.
This course can be tailored and delivered in-house* to physicians and/or interdisciplinary teams at your organization, meeting or conference. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
*Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, courses will be delivered virtually until further notice.