CMA Member physician pricing displayed.
This course is open to practicing physicians and residents.
Early bird pricing in effect until Jan. 31, 2021. Please use EARLYBIRD21 at checkout to receive 30% off your 2021 PLI course registrations.
To lead others, you must know yourself first
DATE: May 6 and 13, 2021
TYPE: Virtual, Facilitated
DURATION: 2 days 9:30 am-4:30 pm ET each day
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Increase your effectiveness as a leader by better understanding yourself and your personality preferences.
In this Physician Leadership Institute course, you’ll get to explore your leadership potential through a variety of structured interactive activities that will help you better understand your working style, strengths and the value you bring to your team. You will also gain an understanding others’ working style to collaborate more effectively.
EXPECT TO LEARN HOW TO:
- explore the relevance of your personality preference profile to your leadership role;
- develop communication strategies for adapting and connecting with others and working in teams;
- understand how stress manifests itself only in your personality type;
- examine strategies for adapting your personality preferences to improve your leadership effectiveness; and
- leverage the strengths of your personality profile and manage the limitations in your role as a medical leader.
This course can be tailored and delivered in-house* to physicians and/or interdisciplinary teams at your organization, meeting or conference. Contact us at email@example.com to find out more.
*Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, courses will be delivered virtually until further notice.