CMA Member physician pricing displayed.
*This course is conducted in French
As a thank you for everything you do for the healthcare community we would like to provide you with a discount on your fall leadership development courses.
Non-CMA member Physicians please enter THANKYOU20 for 20% off all fall courses.
Mobilize people, even during a pandemic, by tapping into their individual potential.
DATE: November 11, 18, 25 & December 2
TYPE: online, instructor-led
DURATION: 4 evenings (6:30 - 9:00 PM EST)
ABOUT THIS COURSE
The ability to engage people—to make them care deeply about their work, commit to your organization’s goals and work together to achieve them—is crucial to your success as a leader, especially during a pandemic. But in highly complex health care workplaces, where you need to reach people across many layers, functions and cultures, mastering this skill is a challenge.
In this Physician Leadership Institute course, you will focus on the core skills and practical tools you need to nurture an engaged organizational culture. You will learn a pragmatic approach that is particularly useful when you need to elicit the cooperation of people outside your sphere of influence.
This course can be customized and delivered in-house at your organization, meeting or conference to physicians and/or interdisciplinary teams. Contact us at email@example.com to find out more.
EXPECT TO LEARN HOW TO
- Define engagement and identify the tools needed to get others fully invested in their work
- Deploy a strength-based approach to increasing engagement and energizing others
- Discuss strategies for motivating others and building trust
- Practice powerful communication approaches to discover common ground and mutual insight
- Lay the groundwork for providing constructive feedback
- Identify the underlying principles of using coaching and mentorship as motivation tools
*Not available to student members.