CMA Member physician pricing displayed.
Secure, Automated Patient Surveys & Clinical Studies at the Point of Care
Ocean Studies is the first survey and research platform designed to reach patients at the point of care while meeting rigid data privacy standards for patient data. With user-friendly tablets and EMR integration*, Ocean Studies seamlessly integrates with clinic workflow, making it easy for both front-desk staff and patients to use. From quality improvement surveys to patient reported outcome research, Ocean Studies is revolutionizing patient data collection.
- Easy to Use for Both Patients and Staff With Ocean Studies, surveys are presented on a user-friendly tablet when the patient checks in. Not only is there no additional workload for front-desk staff, but with the optional EMR integration, the tablet can actually reduce workload with automatic demographic reconciliation.
- Automatically Send Follow-up Surveys Ocean makes it easy to collect patient-reported outcomes with little to no staff interventions. Set rules to send forms to patients before and after appointments, similtaneously collecting information both in the patient chart and in your anonymous study database.**
- Easily Deploy Multi-Site Surveys Ocean Studies was designed to allow researchers to aggregate anonymous data across multiple sites in real time, making it perfect for everything from quality improvement surveys to complex studies. With intelligent and conditional logic and a simple DIY user interface, you can get up and running quickly with virtually no limits to survey design.
- Maintain End-to-End Data Privacy & Compliance Ocean Studies was designed to meet the highest data privacy standards. With individual, site-specific encryption, adherence with PHIPA data requirements, and Canadian data storage, Ocean Studies is the first user-friendly survey platform to meet or exceed patient data privacy standards in Canada.
* Integration currently available for TELUS PS Suite, Accuro and OSCAR EMR.
** Automated form reminders are currently not available for all EMRs.PS Suite, Accuro and OSCAR EMR.