This course is sponsored by Doctors Nova Scotia
Date: February 4, 2023
Duration: 3 hours- 9 am - 12:15 PM AT
Location: Doctors Nova Scotia Board Room - 25 Spectacle Lake Dr.
- recognize how advocacy is a part of a physician’s day-to-day practice;
- describe the key elements of effective advocacy – including the different forms that advocacy may take;
- examine how to advocate in a hostile environment or where advocacy is not encouraged
- collaborate with peers to use the advocacy framework;
- create a strategic advocacy approach; and
- prepare an advocacy action plan leveraging an advocacy framework to help lead meaningful change.
Peter Kuling B.Sc. M.Sc. M.D. FCMF CCPE