CMA Member physician pricing displayed.
TYPE : Face-to-face, Instructor-led
DURATION : 1.5 or 2 days
ABOUT THIS COURSE
An organization is made up of its people and health care organizations are no exception. What is talent management and why is it important in health care organizations? Talent management ensures that the right people, with the right skills, are in the right place in their organization, and are engaged and focused on achieving the organization’s goals. This course provides concrete strategies to help physicians create an organizational culture that focuses on developing leaders, thereby helping to attract, engage and retain the best leadership talent.
WHAT WILL I GET FROM THIS COURSE?
You’ll learn how to:
- Explore the unique opportunities and challenges in developing physician leaders
- Explain a strengths-based approach to developing talent
- Discuss unique needs and success factors required of physician leaders in your organization
- Explore your organization’s readiness and capacity for a talent management program
- Discuss the essential components of a talent management system for your organization
- Explore opportunities and challenges to implementing a talent management plan for your organization/department/program
- Identify practical strategies for implementing aspects of a talent management system