CMA Member physician pricing displayed.
TYPE: January 19, 2022
TYPE: Virtual, instructor-led
DURATION: 3 hours - 6 pm to 9:15 pm Eastern Time (This course is accredited by the Royal College and CFPC for 4 Section 1 credits)
EXPECT TO LEARN HOW TO:
- recognize how advocacy is a part of a physician’s day-to-day practice;
- describe the key elements of effective advocacy – including the different forms that advocacy may take;
- examine how to advocate in a hostile environment or where advocacy is not encouraged
- collaborate with peers to use the advocacy framework;
- create a strategic advocacy approach; and
- prepare an advocacy action plan leveraging an advocacy framework to help lead meaningful change.
Peter Kuling B.Sc. M.Sc. M.D. FCMF CCPE