CMA Member physician pricing displayed.
This course is open to practicing physicians and residents.
TYPE: Virtual, Facilitated
DURATION: 3 hours
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This webinar will explore the challenges of leading a team during times of crisis. Participants will develop the skills to analyze crisis dynamics and manage uncertainty. Through self-reflection exercises, instructor-led presentations, and dyad and group discussions, participants will build the skills necessary to increase confidence, resiliency and grit and lead and engage their team during crises.
EXPECT TO LEARN HOW TO:
- discover and practice techniques to help recognize your personal and teams’ emotions during uncertain times;
- practice the skills to manage different kinds of conflict in a team;
- cultivate courage and improve the ability to overcome a fear of failure;
- recognize how identifying and working from strengths as well as investing in others’ strengths significantly enhances leadership effectiveness, satisfaction and resilience; and
- practice practical confidence boosting habits.