CMA Member physician pricing displayed.
Access to the Canadian Pharmacists Association’s Compendium of Pharmaceuticals and Specialties (CPS) is included in the cost of CMA membership and is valued at over $500 a year.
Convenient and current source for drug information.
The CPS offers unparalleled, comprehensive, Canadian-specific content in both official languages and is updated weekly. It offers a compilation of 2000+ Canadian product monographs for drugs, vaccines and natural health products that are developed by manufacturers, approved by Health Canada and optimized by CPhA editors.
- Health Canada advisories (posted online within 48 hours)
- Interactive medical calculators
- Bonus subscription to Drug Choices (DC) content: Drug tables formatted for quick access to dose, adverse effects, drug interactions and relative costs for recommended therapies for each condition
- Available on iOS and Android devices, and offline*
- Content shareable via email; ability to add notes/”favourite” content
*Internet connection is required only when installing, updating or using certain Internet-dependent features such as downloading new Health Canada Advisories.
This product is available to CMA Members only.